Timing Assistant wanted
For our team, we are looking for a Timing Assistant (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
cologne timing GmbH is a young and fast-growing company for sports timing. Professional timing at sporting events and their presentation of results is our specialty.
You want to be part of a friendly, innovative and sporty team? Then you are exactly right with us.
These are your tasks:
- Support of our time measurement at events throughout Germany, .
- Assembly and disassembly as well as inspection of the timing equipment, .
- Processing of participant data and customer support at the helpdesk, .
You should bring:
- Technical affinity and a good understanding of IT, .
- Reliability, flexibility and independence,
- Interest in the sports industry and endurance sports respectively, .
- Time and desire to work on weekends and in a team.
And that's what you get from us:
- You gain a lot of experience in the sports industry and in the planning and implementation of major events, .
- you can expect a relaxed and pleasant working atmosphere in a young and sports enthusiastic team, .
- a varied, challenging work at exciting places of work, .
- a performance-related remuneration,
- the option of taking on additional responsibility as Timing Manager with corresponding additional remuneration.
We have piqued your interest, you feel addressed or have questions?
Send us your meaningful application documents to: